- A blend of natural, plant-based ingredients to help maintain joint and muscle comfort and support mobility in all horses and ponies.
- Includes Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help support the horse’s own anti-inflammatory processes.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Low sugar and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Key Ingredients Per 30g Serving
|Vitamin E 200mg
|Vitamin C 1000mg
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 2800mg
When horses and ponies are working, and as they age, joints and muscles can begin to show signs of wear and tear, which can adversely affect comfort and mobility. Buteless Original is a highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to support mobility and joint and muscle comfort in all horses and ponies.
What are the benefits of Buteless Original Powder?
- Helping the horse’s own anti-inflammatory processes, supporting mobility as well as joint and muscle comfort (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric).
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C).
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support the horse’s own anti-inflammatory processes as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed).
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Directions For Use