Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets provide nutritional support for horses and ponies, especially during Spring and Autumn months.
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets provide:
- Potent Antioxidant support from key vitamins and minerals, as well as plant-based extracts.
- Pre and Probiotics for hindgut support, as well as a MOS (mannan oligosaccharide) to bind undesirable microbes, and take them out of the gut.
- A combination of minerals and plant extracts including magnesium and cinnamon to support the endocrine (insulin) system.
- Folic acid to support the vascular system.
- High levels of biotin, plus MSM and zinc to support hoof quality and growth.
Discover more about Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets deliver a unique approach to the nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies. Lamigard Advanced Care pellets are low in sugar and starch, high fibre, easy to feed and suitable for horses and ponies on very low, or no other concentrate feed.
What are the benefits of Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets?
- Cinnamon is a natural source of chromium which can help with maintaining blood glucose levels in insulin-resistant horses and ponies.
- Melon Pulp is a natural source of key antioxidant enzymes.
- Magnesium also plays a key role in helping to support a normal antioxidant and inflammatory response.
- Folic Acid plays a key role in nitric oxide generation, which is important for vasodilation – helping to keep blood vessels open in the feet.
- Biotin is included at 20mg per 50g serve, to support high-quality horn growth from the coronary band to the base of the hoof wall.
- MSM provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds between the hoof tubules. It also helps to support a normal inflammatory response.
- Methionine is a sulphur-containing amino acid and provides a bioavailable source of sulphur to support the sulphur bonds between the tabules.
- Zinc is a key mineral in the production and maintenance of healthy hoof horn.
- Probiotics help to support the gut microbiome, which is fundamental to overall health and may be disrupted in horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- Antioxidants Vitamin E and grapeseed extract help to neutralise damaging free radicals and support the immune system.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Directions For Use